Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
PwC Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: PwC Acceleration Centers (ACs), formerly Service Delivery Centers, are diverse, global talent hubs focused on delivering value to our clients – working with global client engagement teams across the PwC network. Driving new digital ways of working, ACs help unlock new opportunities for our people, organization and clients through competency enhancement, collaboration, automation, quality, innovation and integrated global delivery.
Company Name: PwC Acceleration Centers
Work Location: Gurgaon
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Required: BE/BTech/Any Graduates
Experience Required: Freshers
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Analyst will include the following:
- Analysis of financial statements (including segmental profit and loss account), qualitative analysis of companies using websites, Annual Reports and other available public domain information, analysing various Excel computations, etc.
- Understanding the process of benchmarking analysis done using various public databases (such as Prowess, Capitaline, etc.) and conducting benchmarking analysis.
- Maintaining a repository of all case laws / alerts, summaries, etc. are maintained on the common server and ensuring that all the latest case laws are studied in detail and implications for clients are identified.
- Work on “News Alerts” for the allotted period and ensure regular updates on client industries and share the critical alerts / news on a regular basis with seniors.
- Conducting research on technical topics / clients.
- Ensuring continuous compliance with all the risk and quality management standards of PwC.
- Assisting senior team members in conducting background research for technical trainings / target clients / pursuits.
- Coordinating with colleagues across service lines and across PwC locations as and when necessary. Responsible for providing assistance in in-house risk management and other compliances.
- Responsible for providing assistance in in-house risk management and other compliances.
Working in this discipline will see an Analyst working on engagements and teams (the sizes of which will vary depending on client/project).
Register for Recruitables - India's Biggest Off-Campus Hiring Drive with salary up to INR 25 LPA Register Now
To qualify for the same an Analyst will need:
- To be Graduate with 0-1 year of experience in the related field
- Other prerequisite skills include:
- Demonstrating proactive and robust thought process
- Meticulous, committed attitude and an eye for detail
- Good skillset working on MS office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Apply Before the link Expires for PwC Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for PwC Off Campus Freshers Recruitment