QAD Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
QAD Off Campus Drive 2022 | QAD Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Trainee | BE/BTech/MCA
QAD Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever-increasing disruption caused by technology-driven innovation and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates of speed. QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises. QAD solutions help customers in the automotive, life sciences, packaging, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech and industrial manufacturing industries rapidly adapt to change and innovate for competitive advantage.
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Experience Required: 0-1 Year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Mumbai
Job Profile for QAD Off Campus Drive 2022:
The Graduate Trainee – System Administration is responsible for developing QAD and Progress technical skills & developing a strong understanding of the established QAD Cloud Service Delivery and Operations policies, processes, procedures and work instructions by means of attending instructor led training classes and on the job training under the guidance of a mentor.
What you’ll do:
1) Attend instructor led training for :
- QAD Enterprise Applications Overview
- Progress 4GL
- Progress Installation and Database Administration
- QAD Standard Edition & Enterprise Edition Installation, Configuration and Administration
- QAD .NET UI Installation, Configuration and Administration
- Qxtend Installation, Configuration and Administration
- QAD Cloud Service Delivery and Operations policies, processes ,procedures and work instructions
2) Complete on the job training (OJT) under the guidance of a mentor by working on the following kinds of service requests, tasks & incidents:
- Environments monitoring for Non Production environments – Includes Icinga monitoring, Email monitoring & any special manual monitoring.
- User administration
- Printer Management
- Batch Management
- Severity 2 and 3 incidents handling
- Low APA% instance investigation
- Shadow the mentor handling database refreshes and other database administration tasks and begin handling such requests for C & B Cloud customers under the supervision of the mentor.
- Other Minor Cloud Non-Production environment tasks/activities as assigned
What you’ll need for QAD Off Campus Drive 2022
- Education/Licenses: BE/ B Tech/ MCA
- Experience: 0-1 year of IT industry experience.
- Computer skills: Linux skills are a must. Good to have a Red Hat Certifiacation(RHCE) or Microsoft Certificate(MCP/MCSE) or any Cloud certifications like AWS / Azure / GCP.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
Apply Before the link Expires for QAD Off Campus Drive 2022.