QAD Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
QAD Off Campus Drive 2022 | QAD Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Trainee | BE/BTech/MCA
The Graduate Trainee – System Administration is responsible for developing QAD and Progress technical skills & developing a strong understanding of the established QAD Cloud Service Delivery and Operations policies, processes, procedures and work instructions by means of attending instructor led training classes and on the job training under the guidance of a mentor.
What you’ll do:
- QAD Enterprise Applications Overview
- Progress 4GL
- Progress Installation and Database Administration
- QAD Standard Edition & Enterprise Edition Installation, Configuration and Administration
- QAD .NET UI Installation, Configuration and Administration
- Qxtend Installation, Configuration and Administration
- QAD Cloud Service Delivery and Operations policies, processes ,procedures and work instructions
- Environments monitoring for Non Production environments – Includes Icinga monitoring, Email monitoring & any special manual monitoring.
- User administration
- Printer Management
- Batch Management
- Severity 2 and 3 incidents handling
- Low APA% instance investigation
- Shadow the mentor handling database refreshes and other database administration tasks and begin handling such requests for C & B Cloud customers under the supervision of the mentor.
- Other Minor Cloud Non-Production environment tasks/activities as assigned
What you’ll need for QAD Off Campus Drive 2022
- Education/Licenses: BE/ B Tech/ MCA
- Experience: 0-1 year of IT industry experience.
- Computer skills: Linux skills are a must. Good to have a Red Hat Certifiacation(RHCE) or Microsoft Certificate(MCP/MCSE) or any Cloud certifications like AWS / Azure / GCP.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
Apply Before the link Expires for QAD Off Campus Drive 2022.