QAD Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
QAD is building a world-class SaaS company, and we are growing. We are looking for talented individuals who want to join us on our mission to help solve relevant real-world problems in manufacturing and the supply chain.
We are a virtual first company and your primary work experience will be virtual / working from your home. Occasional travel to a physical office may be required to enhance working relationships, collaboration, design, strategy and alignment.
Job Profile: Associate Technical Analyst
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Experience Required: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Mumbai
What You’ll Do:
- Provisioning and delivery of services requested by Cloud and On Premise customers and in ensuring smooth conduct of Cloud Operations.
- installing, configuring, maintaining and upgrading QAD, QAD Divisional and third party/partner products on QAD Cloud. Non-Production environments and delivers services requested by Cloud customers.
- Well conversant with all established processes and procedures of the Cloud Service Management System and is expected to be compliant with ISO 20000, ISO 27000 and any other standards that Cloud Operations is certified against.
- Production Monitoring
- Non-Production Monitoring
- Special/manual monitoring ,if any
Incident Management & Problem Management
- Working on assigned incidents and resolving them as per defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Root cause analysis of low APA% instances and low to medium complexity issues that are recurring in nature. Employs DMAIC approach to problem solving
- Liaise with the different forums and teams within QAD effectively and also start contributing to the forums. Certification in QAD’s product as required.
- Documenting in detail, all analysis and correspondences throughout the issue resolution process; provides pro-active status updates to customers.
- Service desk routing, which includes Web-Monitoring and ACD
Change Management & Release/Deployment Management
- Creating RFC (maintenance window) documents for the installation/upgrade activities in strict compliance with document procedures and work towards securing approval for execution of the RFC tasks.
- Executing the approved RFC’s on Cloud customer environments if the requisite certification level has been achieved.
- Work towards building certification levels to perform install/upgrades of QAD/QAD Divisional and partner products.
Service Requests Management:
- Perform database refreshes and other DBA tasks
- User administration, Printer Management, Batch Management
- Other Cloud environment tasks/activities as assigned
- Begin developing performance SME skills and perform basic performance analysis
- Kbase article creation , report creation & work instruction creation/modification
- Education: BE/ B Tech/ MCA
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant Progress and QAD Products Technical experience for global customers
- Linux skills are a must. Should be well versed with RDBMS concepts and should be comfortable performing Progress DBA tasks as well as QAD products installation, configuration, administration and technical troubleshooting.
- Good Analytical & Technical skills and ability to continually learn new products and technologies.
- Good knowledge of technical concepts and how systems are delivered & supported. Understanding of ITIL
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set.
Apply Before the link Expires for QAD Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.