Qualcomm Looking To Hire For Software Engineer Role Details:
Qualcomm is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. It owns patents critical to the 5G, 4G, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA and WCDMA mobile communications standards.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Job Location Hyderabad
The product Definition and Distribution Engineering team at Qualcomm is looking for experienced Software engineers to help us design and build quality software.
- Develops, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyzes user needs and develops software solutions.
- Designs software or customizes software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Modifies existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance. Stores, retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements. Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or related field.
- 1-2 years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- Knowledge of Programming Language such as C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of database, operating system, and algorithms design
- Experience developing and supporting one or more products throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working on cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Having exposure to Data Engineering, Data Mining, Business Intelligence & Machine learning will be an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for Qualcomm Looking To Hire For Software Engineer Role