Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Qualcomm Recruitment 2023 Hiring Details:
About Us: We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—we invent breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes, and communicates.
Official Website: www.qualcomm.com
Job Profile: Engineer
Work Location: Chennai
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: 1+ year
General Summary for Qualcomm Recruitment 2023 Hiring:
Plans, designs, and develops electronic systems, circuits, components, integrated circuitry, mechanical systems, equipment and packaging, optical systems, and/or DSP systems. Conducts simulations and analyses of designs. Develops emulation solutions. Evaluates, characterizes, and develops the manufacturing solution for leading-edge products in the most advanced processes. Interfaces with various cross-functional teams (e.g. Designers, Software/System Engineering, Architecture Development, Business Groups, Customers, Customer Engineering) to drive and incorporate the latest test solutions in the production program to improve the yield, test time, and quality. Evaluates reliability of materials, properties, and techniques used in production.
Minimum Qualifications for Qualcomm Recruitment 2023 Hiring:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field.
Register for Recruitables - India's Biggest Off-Campus Hiring Drive with salary up to INR 25 LPA Register Now
Preferred Qualifications for Qualcomm Recruitment 2023 Hiring:
• 1+ year of experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog, RF).
• 1+ year of experience utilizing schematic capture and circuit simulation software.
• 1+ year of experience with hardware design and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF tools, etc.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities for Qualcomm Recruitment 2023 Hiring:
• Develops basic features and components of hardware designs in line with product proposals or roadmaps, under the supervision of more experienced engineers.
• Applies basic design rules and processes for electronic hardware, equipment, and/or integrated circuitry with minimal supervision from more experienced engineers.
• Reads device specification sheets and interprets basic details required to design various hardware features with minimal guidance from more experienced engineers.
• Evaluates devices and documents performance over various operating conditions and configurations.
• Assists in the assessment of common design features to identify potential flaws (e.g., electrical, mechanical, hardware), compatibility issues, and/or compliance issues under the supervision of more experienced engineers.
• Documents basic details about materials, components, chipsets, and assemblies for a device, and records important changes to design with minimal supervision from more experienced engineers.
• Troubleshoots basic issues with product designs.
• Provides reasonable schedule for own tasks to project lead.
• Develops understanding of Qualcomm products.
• Seeks basic knowledge of industry trends, competitor products, and advances in various engineering fields from publicly available information; requires minimal consultation with more experienced engineers to understand and apply advanced concepts.
Additional responsibilities may also include:
• Develops design implementation, analysis, methodology, flows, and automation for development and validation of System on Chip, electronic parts, components, integrated circuitry, and packaging.
• Provides design solutions to evaluate, characterize and develop the design implementation solution for leading-edge products in the most advanced processes.
• Interfaces with various cross functional teams (RF, Analog and Digital IC designers, Software, System Engineering, Test Engineers, Customer Engineering, and Operations) to drive and incorporate the latest design solutions in the production program to improve yield, productivity, and quality.
Level of Responsibility:
• Working under close supervision.
• Taking responsibility for own work and making decisions with limited impact; Impact of decisions is readily apparent; errors made typically only impact timeline (i.e., require additional time to correct).
• Using verbal and written communication skills to convey basic, routine factual information about day-to-day activities to others who are fully knowledgeable in the subject area.
• Completing most tasks with multiple steps which can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
• Exercising some creativity to troubleshoot technical problems or deal with novel circumstances.
• Using deductive problem solving to solve moderately complex problems; most problems have defined processes of diagnosis/detection; some limited data analysis may be required.
The responsibilities of this role do not include:
• Financial accountability (e.g., does not involve budgeting responsibility).
• Influence over key organizational decisions.
• Role in strategic planning.
Apply Before the link Expires for Qualcomm Recruitment 2023 Hiring
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Qualcomm Recruitment 2023 Hiring