Quest Global Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
We are Quest Global. We’re in the business of engineering, but what we’re really building is a brighter future. It’s not just what we do, but why we do it that makes us different. We believe engineering has the unique opportunity to solve the problems of today that stand in the way of tomorrow. For 25 years, we have strived to be the most trusted partner for the world’s hardest engineering problems. As a global organization headquartered in Singapore, we live and work in 17 countries, with 56 global delivery centers, driven by 17,000+ extraordinary employees who make the impossible possible every day.
Job Profile: Intern Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 0-1 Year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Competencies & Skills:
- Strong desire and motivation to develop a career in Marketing or Sales.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to learn, be mentored, and improve.
- Customer Focus
- Problem-Solving Ability
- Good Communication in English (oral & written)
- Team Player
- Intern Engineer
Additional Non-Mandatory Skills: Good understanding of Marketing and business development.
Principal Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- As a market research intern w you will be responsible to collect and analyse data and information to present to your manager for making an informed business and product development.
- Conducting primary and secondary market research through various new customers and services.
- Developing and conducting surveys for our market research on our consumers & competitors in the marketplace and consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Performing targeted market research for our marketing department to provide insights that support their marketing decisions.
- Support the marketing department in developing a clear understanding of their competitors.
- The interns will work closely with their department heads to understand the implementation of the data collected through primary, and secondary research which facilitates the growth of the business and development of our product.
Purpose of the Role:
- As part of the Business development team, you will be in contact with numerous customers from technology organizations.
- Your engagement and level of commitment will ensure that our we will get the right selection of customer and technology providers in the area of Advanced manufacturing engineering that will fit their current and future needs.
- Your guidance will help navigate them through our organization and processes and receive the best support which will ensure they are on their way to reaching their leadership goals in business development.
- Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest-growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries.
- We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger, and humility.
- We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as trusted partners for Fortune 500 customers.
- As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all.
- If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
Apply Before the link Expires for Quest Global Off Campus Freshers Hiring.