Razorpay Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Razorpay was founded by Shashank Kumar and Harshil Mathur in 2014. Razorpay is building a new-age digital banking hub (Neobank) for businesses in India with the mission is to enable frictionless banking and payments experiences for businesses of all shapes and sizes. What started as a B2B payments company is processing billions of dollars of payments for lakhs of businesses across India.
Job Profile: Product Support Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Logging and keeping records of various issues to help the team prioritize fixes and automations, along with measuring the product quality.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Monitor alerting channels, analyze problems, diagnose and do occasional code fixes with low to medium complexity.
- Taking ownership of technical issues and working closely with developers to resolve more complicated problems.
- Work closely with product and developers to enhance the quality of existing products.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Address urgent issues quickly, work within and measure against customer SLAs.
- Write scripts (shell, python, ruby, php) and aggressively automate manual / repetitive tasks.
- Automate scripts / tasks for reporting and maintenance; and build anomaly detectors and alerting wherever applicable.
- Develop smaller complexity features/enhancements in existing products.
- Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues surrounding the application.
- Work closely with business in managing day to day issues, resolve user queries.
- Perform daily health checks of the application, job schedules and infrastructure supporting the application.
- Develop and facilitate monitoring systems to identify issues before they happen.
- Identify, develop and design features to solve patterns of problems to stabilize production systems.
- Create accurate DB queries that will identify affected data and rectify them.
- Build a deep understanding of the domain.
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux based systems.
- Experience working with MySQL and Redis and writing simple queries to get data for debugging issues.
- Being able to creatively come up with solutions for various problems and implement them.
- An in-depth understanding of the different products and ability to navigate through the code to debug and small fixes.
- Hands on with any of the scripting languages like Bash, Python, PHP, Ruby.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking.
- Quick troubleshooting and diagnosing skills.
- Problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to join the dots around multiple events occurring concurrently and spot patterns.
- Hardworking with strong work ethics.
- Should be comfortable working in shifts & on weekends.
Good to have:
- Prior production support experience.
- Prior programming experience.
- Familiarity with Apache, Sumologic, Grafana, Prometheus, Elasticsearch.
- Experience in dealing with RESTful web services is a plus.
- Worked with queues and understands cron jobs.
Apply Before the link Expires for Razorpay Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring