RedBus is hiring for the position of Software Engineer!
We are the world’s largest online bus ticketing platform built in India. It’s an exciting journey to constantly dabble with ideas that transform bus travel for millions; the 8 million happy customers we’ve served so far and many more to come. We’re proud to be a part of go-MMT group (NASDAQ: MMYT). redBus has morphed into an Indian multinational with footprint in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Colombia, Peru and expanding into other geographies.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Official Website: RedBus.in
Work Location:Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Responsibilities of the candidate:
- Design and development of features by writing clean, readable, reusable, testable, and maintainable code to build better user experiences
- Writing the unit test procedure to test the feature or application built
- Enhancements to the existing system
- Documenting the functional requirements and creating the user guides required
- We are seeking extremely smart programmers who are gung-ho about large-scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers around the world
- Must have strong experience working on Java, J2EE
- Strong computer science fundamentals – HTTP, TCP/IP concepts, Web Servers, Threading, Caching, etc
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Design Patterns
- Good understanding & experience writing REST APIs
- Experience in relational databases like MySQL/ Oracle
- Looking for someone who is flexible and open to learning new technologies
- Core Java, J2EE, Algorithms, Data Structures, OOPS, MySQL, Java Script, Concurrency
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply