Regal Rexnord Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Regal Rexnord Corporation (“Regal Rexnord”) is a leading manufacturer of electric motors, electrical motion controls, power generation and mechanical power transmission products and sub-systems, serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. With the announcement of the acquisition of Altra Industrial Motion, a ~$2B global business with 9,000 associates, focused on Power Transmission and Factory Automation products, Regal Rexnord will become a $7.3B company with 36,000 associates globally.
Job Profile: Design Engineer Associate
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Hyderabad
Brief Description :
A dynamic and self-motivated person with 0 to 2 years of mechanical industry experience in design. The candidate would be expected to understand, create, and draw the aerospace components in SolidWorks. Good in reading and developing aerospace models and detailed drawings. The candidate should be resourceful in absence of missing data and seek/look for avenues to get them. Should have experience of arriving to design data through hand calculations. Should be good in Load calculations in mechanical system.
Job Description (JD) ;
• Create solid models, drawings in SolidWorks and ECN’S.
• Support development of product validation packages.
• Under the guidance of engineers, support the design & development of mechanical seals, bearings, tooling, and other Rexnord Aerospace products.
• Create and maintains product definition packages, solid models, drawings and ECN’S.
• Participate in Lean initiatives.
• Creates and maintains BOM’s and product databases & records.
• Assists in solving basic problems with an aptitude for basic problem-solving skills
Job Specification: (Education, Training and Experience) ;
• Requires to BE/ B. Tech in mechanical engineering from reputed engineering colleges with min 70% (7 CGPA) marks.
• 0 – 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Previous experience designing mechanical components/Industrial products is preferred.
Competencies / Skills:
• Knowledge of 3D Solid Modeling software such as SolidWorks, Inventor, and CREO is preferred. Hands on experience in SolidWorks is a plus.
• Ability to create and interpret drawings and specifications.
• Knowledge of Geometric dimensioning and Tolerancing (ASME Y14.5-2009 Std).
• Understanding of basic design calculations and ability to give attention to details.
• Knowledge of metals and composites. Materials background is a plus.
• Exposure to the machining process, heat treating, and/or grinding is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and advanced MS Excel skills.
• Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
• Capable of working within a team structure.
• Detail oriented and self-motivated.
Apply Before the link Expires for Regal Rexnord Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.