Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus Freshers Drive Details:
Reliance Life Sciences is a research-driven organization developing business opportunities in bio-therapeutics (plasma proteins, biosimilars and novel proteins), pharmaceuticals (later-generation, oncology generics), clinical research services, regenerative medicine (stem cells therapies) and molecular medicine.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Navi Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- To learn and become knowledgeable in various aspects of Operations, Maintenance, Information Technology and Techno-commercial role.
- To work independently on assigned tasks on completion of training.
- To understand processes and systems required for functioning of a company.
- Being a role model for all safety, health, environment and quality issues.
- Proactively seek opportunities for learning and developing skills for different roles available in various sectors of Hydrocarbons
- Develop a good understanding of operations, maintenance, computer science and new business initiatives.
- Learning how to supervise others and monitor the work of contractors
- Learning how to plan the work for operating & maintaining plant and site facilities efficiently.
- Participate in key activities of refinery like Major projects, Turnarounds, Safety initiatives etc.
- Attend various meetings of Operations and Maintenance to develop sound understanding of roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
Education Requirement :
First class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering having minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Experience Requirement :
- Delivered Seminars.
- Led / Participated in a project.
- Ability to Deep dive in discussions.
- Ability to analyse.
- Ability to understand the big picture.
- Team player.
- Ownership mind set.
- Open to Learn.
- Report writing.
- Customer Value
Experience 0-2 years
Skills & Competencies :
- Awareness of Refining and Petrochemical process.
- Awareness of current technologies such as SAP / Mobility / Sharepoint / Java etc.
- Understanding of Sales and Product Management for Polymer / Rubber / Textile businesses
- Awareness of concepts of equipment related to respective discipline.
- Project planning and management skills
Apply Before the link Expires for Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus Freshers Drive.