Renault–Nissan Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
The Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance, originally known as the Renault–Nissan Alliance, is a French-Japanese strategic alliance between the automobile manufacturers Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors, which together sell more than 1 in 9 vehicles worldwide.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2023
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Rs 4.25 LPA
Work Location: Chennai
Event Location: Salem(Tamilnadu)
Last Date To Apply: 22 September 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Renault–Nissan Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- B.E/B.TECH (CSE, EIE, IT, ECE, EEE, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile,Automotive, Chemical, Metallurgical, Production,Manufacturing)
- Only for 2023 Passing out batch
- Min CGPA-7.0 or> 70%; no outstanding arrears.
Job Responsibilities for Renault–Nissan Off Campus Drive Hiring
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
Salary/CTC Offered for Renault–Nissan Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- First Year-4.25 LPA
- Second Year-4.75 LPA
Selection Process for Renault–Nissan Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Round 1- Online assessment (Virtual)
- Round 2 – Technical Interview (KIOT)
- Round 3 – HR interview (Campus Face to Face)(KIOT)
Candidates apply this drive in online by the following link latest by 22 September 2022.
Note: Online test will be conducted virtual(online).Technical & HR Interview will be conducted in following venue.
Date: Last Week of September 2022(Exact date will informed later)
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Placement & III Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
For More Info: Click here
To Apply: Click here