Rentokil PCI Looking To Hire For Android Developer
About Company: Rentokil PCI –
Rentokil PCI is the leading pest control service provider in India. A Rentokil Initial brand, Rentokil PCI was formed in 2017 through a joint venture (JV) between Pest Control India, the number one pest control company in India, and Rentokil, the world’s leading pest control brand. Rentokil PCI aims to set new standards for customer service with operations across 250 locations in India. The JV brand also focuses on developing industry-leading service operations through the sharing of best practices, new innovations and the use of digital technologies.
Job Profile: Android Developer
Work Location: Mumbai
Exp – 1-2yrs
Work Location: Any Graduate
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES / REQUIREMENTS:
The Junior Android Developer is responsible for Mobile application development
The person will report to the Application Development and Service Delivery Manager, Asia. The incumbent will have to work as part of a multi-functional team and this involves collaboration with the internal team and external stakeholders.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Proficient understanding/review of code versioning tools such as Git
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good in communication
- B.E/ Master of computer science
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
Apply before the link Expires for Rentokil PCI Looking To Hire For Android Developer