Resideo Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and a distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations worldwide. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com.
Job Profile: Engineering Intern
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
- Work with Senior team members to analyze, design, implement proof of concepts, address issues and implement solutions in backend cloud services which support the customer-facing front applications for Resideo products and services
- Actively learn new technologies and contribute to technical improvements using engineering knowledge and principles.
- Actively collaborate with the team members and be a strategic problem solver
- Actively nurture and take new ideas on technology and products to the next level and demonstrate the required solutions and proof of concepts
You Must Have
- Must be a current full-time student.
- Bachelor’s degree students, Graduates of 2023.
- Strong knowledge in the fundamental concepts of OOP and Database
- Strong knowledge on Data structures and Algorithms
- Should be a good team player and able to communicate effectively with project teams and stakeholders
- Should be a fast learner; Can quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
Apply Before the link Expires for Resideo Off Campus Drive Hiring