Resideo Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees.
Job Profile : Software Engineer
Work Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Disclosed
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Degree Required : BE/B.Tech/MCA or Equivalent
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and integrating sophisticated systems and software for the latest home security & automation IOT devices. You will use your technical expertise to implement features targeted for the consumer cloud services which enable millions of end users (home owners) to command and control their home or business from anywhere, anytime on any mobile devices; Control and manage the security system and smart home devices likes garage doors, thermostats, lights, locks, video doorbell, cameras, and more.
- Develop backend cloud services supporting the customer facing front end applications for Resideo products and services; In adherence with robust engineering & coding practices (UT, Static Code analysis and Cyber Compliance)
- Participate in the integration of the latest technological stacks in a rapidly changing environment
- Actively contribute to technical improvements using your software engineering knowledge and principal
- Work with Product owners, technical team members & customer operations teams to help resolve issues and escalations
- Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world’s most talented engineers
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communications or its equivalent)
- 0 to 2 years IT/Engineering Experience
- Strong knowledge in the fundamental concepts of OOP and Database
- Good exposure to coding / programming skills; preferably in C#, .NET Core, HTML5 & SQL
- Strong knowledge on Data structures and Algorithms
- Strong in analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision
- Should have basic understanding in SDLC / Agile methodologies
- Experience in API / Web programming can be a value add
- Should be a good team player and able to communicate effectively with project teams and stakeholders
- Should be a fast learner; Can quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Health Care Insurance(including OPD)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Higher Education Assistance
- High Value on Work / Life Balance; Additional Leave Options
- Mentee-Mentorship & Career Growth
Apply Before the link Expires for Resideo Off Campus Freshers Hiring.