ResMed Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About the Company:
ResMed has always applied the best of technology to improve people’s lives. Now our SaaS technology is fueling a new era in the healthcare industry, with dynamic systems that change the way people receive care in settings outside of the hospital–and tools that work every day to help people stay well, longer. We have one of the largest actionable datasets in the industry, creating a complete view of people as they move between care settings. This is how we empower providers–with vital insight to deliver the care people need, right when they need it.
We’re also ensuring that our health solutions connect to other companies’ networks. Because when objectives align, everyone wins. And as we work today to drive better care and lower costs, we’re developing more personalized solutions for tomorrow, utilizing machine learning, intelligent care paths, and predictive protocols. If you are an innovator who wants to make an impact we want to talk to you! We have exciting opportunities supporting Brightree by ResMed and MatrixCare by ResMed!
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Chennai
Job Description for ResMed Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring:
As an Intern at ResMed, you’ll gain hands-on experience, learn from experts, and collaborate with teams that do truly amazing things. Over the course of our 12-week internship experience you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with a mentor in your field of study while finding solutions to real world problems
- Experience our products up close by working with one of our SaaS R&D teams
- Interact directly with our company leaders
- Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the medical technology industry
Let’s Talk About Responsibilities for ResMed Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring:
- As a Software Engineer Intern, you will support a project to find the solution for the different requirements and to do some proof of concepts if needed.
- The right candidate for our internship will be expected to know commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the software development process and rely on mentorship, instructions, and pre-established guidelines to perform the job’s functions.
- Candidates located near our Chennai office are preferred.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience) required for ResMed Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring:
- Ability to work full-time for 12 weeks
- Upcoming Junior or Senior in Software development, academic studies that will lead to a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (Mathematics, Statistics, IT and Computer Science Engineering or any other related field)
- Basic Programming (OOPS) Knowledge
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience) for ResMed Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring:
- Java or .Net programming knowledge is a plus
- RDBMS or Non-RDBMS Knowledge is a plus
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical experiences as demonstrated through technical projects, research or engineering internships
- Great interpersonal relations, team cooperation and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and collaborative skills as demonstrated through leadership positions on teams and/or in a student or civic organizations
- Exceptional communication skills and interest and enthusiasm related to medical technology industry and a career with ResMed
Apply Before the link Expires for ResMed Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.