Robert Bosch Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Robert Bosch
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,600 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2021). The company generated sales of 78.7 billion euros in 2021. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
Official Website: www.bosch.in
Job Profile: Data Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
- Establish semantic technologies to develop and operate a knowledge graph for our manufacturing domain
- Perform the Extract & Load steps for data ingestion to the graph database
- Design and implement a reliable API-framework for our internal data consumers
- Support and grow our agile framework to anchor the methodologies within our organization
- Background in IT, computer sciences or similar
- Experience with Jetbrains IDE
- Working within scrum framework and support CI/CD workflows (ideally experience with Jira, Confluence,Jenkins and/or github)
- Semantic web technologies (i.a., graph database principles, graph query languages such as SPARQL,
- GraphQL, or similar, web ontology languages, ideally experience with Stardog and/or Anzo)
- Self-starter and empowered professional with strong execution and project management capabilities
- Ability to collaborate effectively, well developed inter personal relationships with all levels in the organization and outside contacts.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- High Collaboration & a perseverance to drive performance & change.
Apply Before the link Expires for Robert Bosch Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.