Rolls-Royce Hiring Freshers For Mechanical Design
About Company: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited is a British luxury automobile maker. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited operates from purpose-built administrative and production facilities opened in 2003 across from the historic Goodwood Circuit in Goodwood, West Sussex, England, United Kingdom.
Official Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Job Profile: Mechanical Design Engineer
Experience Required: Experienced
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore
Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bengaluru. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve been focused on the growth of the aerospace sector in India. Powering more than 50% of Wide Body Aircraft to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and are committed to growing our local footprint for high-end technology.
• Provide component design solutions at pace, which meet customer, design and regulatory requirements whilst managing the balance of key product attributes of cost, weight, performance and delivery, and product safety requirements.
• To understand system/sub-system requirements and derive product requirements at task level.
• Be able to compile design solutions of complex assemblies and whole engines within given and / or new concepts or general instructions, by Collaborating across Engineering Disciplines, including Verification, Manufacturing and Services.
• To provide a clear understanding of task requirements, whilst delivering solutions across a range of product definition requirements in manufacture, assembly, operation, repair and testing throughout the product life cycle of Compressor & turbine blades, vanes, discs, seals, shafts and structures and transmissions.
• Work with a range of technical, business, and supply chain personnel to derive optimum design solutions and be responsible for presenting and justifying designs at technical and business review meetings
• Program management of product change activities, ensuring activities are completed on time.
• Produce solution drawings defining the requirements of your solution to enable our product definition group
• Produce detailed Design Definition reports; which accurately describe your requirements, your design concepts, how the final concept was selected, requirements, risks and how the design will be verified and validated
• Provide resolution to part non-conformance resulting for manufacturing, handling, in-service damage etc. by performing necessary assessment to ensure that the part meets its intended form, fit, function and life.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Qualified to professional engineering degree level or equivalent in Mechanical, Aeronautical engineers. Other qualifications, in combination with relevant experience, may also be considered. A mechanical design background and a strong interest in developing your career as a mechanical designer.
• Good understanding of Gas Turbine Engines design process within the aerospace industry. Experience of multi-skilling both across core design, stress and product definition would be advantageous.
• Experience of Robust Design, Design for Manufacture (DfM), Systems Engineering philosophies and practical application would also be advantageous, as would experience of concurrent engineering in a challenging delivery focused industry.
• Familiar with digital design tools for 3D design, analysis and automation of design processes
• Good written and inter-personal skills in a global work environment
• Candidates should be highly numerate with strong technical and analytical skills, problem-solving ability and capable of systems level thinking, including personal drive, excellent communication and presentation skills, and will need to contribute effectively in a team environment. Candidates will be expected to take the lead in identifying project requirements, specifying and executing packages of work.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply