Rolls-Royce Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Rolls-Royce pioneers cutting-edge technologies that deliver the cleanest, safest and most competitive solutions to our planet’s vital power needs.
Job Profile: Systems Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to influence and shape the future of the Defence business in India. You would be employed directly by Rolls-Royce and you will be involved in system engineering.
- The Systems Engineering and Verification Engineer is responsible for ensuring that Rolls-Royce has sufficient oversight for our products to meet business, customer and regulatory requirements. It covers engineers who are performing Development, Systems Engineering and Verification style roles. This is an integration role where the individual will work to enable all engineering teams through coaching and support to successfully develop robust, verified engineering solutions against robust validated customer requirements.
- At Rolls-Royce, we look beyond tomorrow. We continually pioneer integrated power and propulsion solutions to deliver cleaner, safer and more competitive power.
- We’re the second largest global provider of defence aero-engine products and services globally with 16,000 engines in the service of 160 customers in 100 countries. Our engines power aircraft in every major sector, including: transport, combat, patrol, trainers, helicopters and unmanned aerial vehicles.
– Create an appropriate Enterprise Architecture solution which serves both business and technical needs.
– Set the Systems Engineering and Verification approach for an Engineering Programme through the relevant management plan (i.e. Configuration Management Plan).
– Establish/manage appropriate (Requirements, Design Rationale Evidence, Design Definition and Verification Information) R-E-D-V structure that joins information across all areas involved (Customer, Business, System, Sub-System and Component) for the project.
-Ensure R-E-D-V health data reports from Validation and Verification activities is used to drive the engineering programme schedule and to remove technical risk.
-Develop product verification strategy, structured verification plan and Product Development Plan, also define configuration hardware requirements to satisfy verification activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree level in Engineering or equivalent unless the role is a technician role.
- Experience in the relevant domain is preferred but not essential.
- Good communication, and presentation skills and an ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Prior experience supporting and coaching the team regarding Systems Engineering, Validation and Verification activities, driving the right V&V behaviours within the project.
- We offer excellent development, a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonuses, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
- Pioneer the performance of the future. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
Apply Before the link Expires for Rolls-Royce Off Campus Drive 2023.