Royal Brothers Off Campus 2023 Details:
About the job
We at Royal Brothers are looking for a full-stack developer to join our team. We want skilled engineers who share our passion to develop an amazing product which our users love. We have the vision to build the next big Indian company to operate in sharing economy. If that excites you, join us.
Job Profile: Full Stack Developer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Why us –
● We are a bunch of people trying to solve a problem on a huge scale. You can experience the journey with its ups and downs as we take on the rental space in India.
● Fun team
● Flexible working hours
● Lots of freedom. We just care for you to be involved with us and build an amazing tech platform. How you do it is left to you
● Working at Royal Brothers at this stage allows you to understand and work closely with other facets of the startup. Be it operations, business development or marketing, you will be exposed to all of them.
● We are currently operating in 40 cities and 4 countries. We can proudly say that we are the best in terms of operations. We are on our way to being the best in terms of technology too. This puts us in a great place for our success.
What you will be doing for Royal Brothers Off Campus 2023
- You will be building the backend for Royal Brothers along with a small tech team.
- This allows for you to build a lot of features from scratch and be involved in the process from the earliest stage.
- You will be directly analyzing the requirements and have the freedom of execution. Also, contribute ideas not limited to your area of expertise.
Job Requirements for Royal Brothers Off Campus 2023-
● Proficiency in any backend technology, preferably Ruby on Rails
● Proficiency in HTML, CSS and JS
● A good sense of design
● Any knowledge of frontends JS frameworks like Angular or React is a plus
● Attention to detail is important. You should really care about the UI/UX and the product that you are shipping out.
● Experience in developing REST APIs
● Experience working with relational databases
● Understanding the full web stack
● Writing clean and quality code
● Experience with any version control system like git
● Have a no-compromise attitude when it comes to user experience
● Always up for a challenge
● Committed to the growth of the company and shouldn’t mind working long hours as and when needed.
Apply Before the link Expires for Royal Brothers Off Campus 2023