Rupeek Off Campus Freshers Drive 2023 Details:
Founded in 2015, Rupeek is India’s leading asset-backed digital lending fintech platform. Built on ‘Technology, Integrity & Fair value’ first ethos, its vision is to be a new age, innovative brand solving the credit pain points of Indians. Rupeek aims to create equal access to credit for every Indian by enabling hassle-free doorstep gold loans at the lowest interest rates, its first flagship product with many more to follow across multiple asset classes. Rupeek is currently present in 60+ cities and have served more than 5 lakh+ customers. It is the first ever fintech in the asset-backed lending category to record a $1bn annual run rate (ARR). Headquartered in Bangalore, Rupeek’s investors include Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Bertelsmann, GGV Capital, VEF, and Lightbox.
Job Profile: Technocrat Internship
Degree Required: B.E/ B.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2023
Experience Required: Freshers
Duration: 6 Months
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bengaluru(Hybrid)
Why work with us?
- Our Engineering team consisting of past start up founders, IIT alumni, and serial hackathon winners
- Rupeek believes in a high standard of engineering quality and opportunity to work on a cutting-edge tech stack
- Opportunity to solve unique scalability challenges
- Learn how the India lending system works on the inside
- Software Development Engineering Role is a high impact role at fast-paced growth company
About the role:
- Work closely with Senior Engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact Rupeek’s business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, Core Platform and Analytics.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Must be able to independently design code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Management and execution of project plans and delivery commitments
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring.
- Pursuing B-Tech/BE/MCA (Graduating in 2023)
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resume review
- Online Test
- 2-3 rounds of technical interviews.
Apply Before the link Expires for Rupeek Off Campus Freshers Drive 2023.