Sabre Corporation Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Official Website: www.sabre.com
Job profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: 1-3 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description for Sabre Corporation Off Campus Hiring
• Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on business requirements
• Perform functional and regression testing of application and interfaces, to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and adhere to product quality standards
• Understand the business requirements, develop and automate test cases using (Eclipse / .Net / Selenium Java) automation tool
• Design, build and maintain reliable automation scripts for complex applications spanning desktop, web, backend, platform, API gateways.
• Make testing processes effective and efficient to deliver high quality software.
• Continuously improve test case coverage by covering (E2E, Regression, Negative and Exploratory Test cases) for all features and application functionality.
• Create accurate and detailed defect reports when issues are identified.
• Work with internal and external customers to understand business processes, troubleshoot issues, analyze, and write detailed defects, and provide solutions.
• Demonstrate the ability to understand and document internal and external processes and workflows where needed.
Job Requirements for Sabre Corporation Off Campus Hiring
• Hands on experience with Test Management and Defect Management tools like Rally, JIRA.
• Strong knowledge of programing language (C#, Java) and scripting language (VB script, JScript)
• Familiarity with test automation – design, code and execute automated test scripts with QA tools and techniques
• Solid experience testing with desktop, web and API-based applications
• Design and execute SQL queries for data validation and test execution
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and software testing methodology, particularly in an Agile environment
• Design & develop integration tests using cucumber and selenium frameworks
• Automation Testing Experience and hands on API testing would be an added advantage
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to function effectively in fast paced environment.
• 1 to 3 years of hands-on software testing experience and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail, strategy, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written in documentations and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Previous hospitality or travel industry experience preferred, not required.
Apply Before the link Expires for Sabre Corporation Off Campus Hiring.