Sage Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
Job Profile: Technical Support Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore- Hybrid
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: 0-4 Years
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/MCA/M.E/M.Tech
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 0-4 years of experience in a customer support role.
• Experience troubleshooting API/Web Services/Salesforce integration issues.
• Experience and Knowledge of XML, Web Services client tools like SOAP UI/Postman.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to learn quickly and research complex issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including clear speaking voice and good use of English language grammar.
• Proven success in a team environment.
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
• Experience working with Sage Intacct or other ERP/Financial software application.
• Experience using CRM software such as Salesforce.
• Understanding of Internet and Cloud technologies.
Function: Customer Operations
• Assist customers and/or partners in responding to questions and issues with the Sage Intacct application via live help, online customer portal, and phone.
• Case Management, which includes:
-Maintaining, updating and prioritizing cases daily to meet published customer Service Level Objectives
-Logging cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution
-Performing research and troubleshooting to resolve cases
-Providing timely communications with clients and internal departments such as Engineering and Product Management
-Logging and tracking escalations.
• Contribute to the development of internal knowledge base and customer solution portal.
• Understand customer needs and provide proactive suggestions to improve customer use and satisfaction.
• May be required to work weekends and holidays on a rotating basis to provide support coverage.
• May be required to work outside of standard work hours in response to critical customer situations.
Apply Before the link Expires for Sage Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Sage Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring