SAP Freshers Recruitment 2023 for Developer Associate Details:
At SAP, our purpose is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. Our promise is to innovate to help our customers run at their best. SAP is committed to helping every customer become a best-run business. We engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality, and spread opportunity across borders and cultures. Together, with our customers and partners, we can transform industries, grow economies, lift up societies, and sustain our environment. #TheBestRun
Job Profile: Developer Associate – ABAP
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Experience Required: Freshers/Experienced
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
This job belongs to the AIS organization under SAP. Application Innovation Services (AIS) is a global organization within SAP and it supports the installed base of SAP products which are in mass shipment. AIS is the custodian of the codebase of such products. AIS protects the maintenance revenue of SAP by providing highly efficient maintenance support to all SAP customers and is thus valued as a trusted advisor by SAP customers for their business.
About the Job:
- As part of AIS, you will be exposed to SAP’s biggest customers and you will support them with technical expertise in the role of Software Engineer. The primary objective is to establish you as expert with product ownership in the role of development support engineer at AIS.
- You will be working for the Applications Innovation (AIS) organization which supports SAP’s customers for all products in AIS responsibility. Your aim should be to take ownership of your product topics and to deliver the best service to our customers, who rely on SAP as trusted advisor for their business.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Provide a high quality of support to SAP Customers by gaining deep product expertise
- Resolve customer messages at the Development Support level.
- Ensure high quality of corrections and support packages.
- Analysis and optimization of complex business processes as well as error analyses in heterogeneous system landscapes with emphasis on procurement logistics, distributed via SAP ERP, SAP S / 4HANA and Ariba.
• ABAP, ABAP Webynpro, Fiori, UI skills – SAP UI5, Portal, Java scripting
• Highly motivated and a self-starter. Ability to work independently and without supervision. Team player.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• High Performance and learning orientation
• OOAD, algorithms, data structures, design patterns
• RDBMS concepts
- Exposure to S/4 HANA would be beneficial
- Expertise in ABAP/Java is desirable.
- Comfortable working in collaborative, well managed, fast-paced and highly dynamic work environment
- Knowledge on any functional area like PLM/MM/PPM/CPM/SRM would be beneficial.
Apply Before the link Expires for SAP Freshers Recruitment 2023 for Developer Associate.