SAP Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring Details:
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Job Profile: Developer Associate
Degree Required: B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience Required: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore
What you’ll do
In your role as a Developer Associate, you will be responsible for the design,
coding, testing, and quality assurance in a development team. You will assess and solve issues in new or existing code, and work with high attention to detail, reliability, and efficiency. You will collaborate closely with your team members to ensure success.
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Work in accordance with the Agile development models (Scrum, Lean, XP), which requires you to be self-driven and take decisions independently as well as be flexible to cater to the demands of the team.
- Work as a developer in the team, taking product development responsibilities for frontend development and its related processes, methods, and tools for SAP Ariba S2C.
- Write efficient and maintainable code in accordance with standards and naming conventions defined by SAP.
- Drive topics independently and have object ownership.
- Play an integral role in the entire software development lifecycle.
- Be a strong team player who can contribute to the overall success of the team and its deliverables.
- Effectively communicate with local and remote teams.
What you bring
Are you analytical, self-motivated, and enjoy problem solving? Are you skilled in time management and task prioritization? Do you enjoy continuous learning and working efficiently in a fast-paced environment?
If this sounds like you, do you also bring:
- Graduate / Post-Graduate degree in Engineering or Equivalent Degree.
- Total 0 – 3 years of development experience.
- Proficiency in software design principles and object-oriented design.
- Knowledge about frontend testing framework.
- Having Java knowledge will be preferred.
- Good experience of GitHub and Jenkins.
- Any web-based technology framework expertise is good to have.
- Working functional or process knowledge of Procurement (Preferable).
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented approach and effectiveness in problem solving.
- Team player and ability to work successfully in culturally diverse environments.
Apply Before the link Expires for SAP Freshers Recruitment 2023.