SAP Off Campus 2022 Details:
SAP Off Campus 2022 | SAP Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Support Associate (0-3yrs) | Any Graduates
About Company: SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Company Name: SAP
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Support Associate
Experience Required: 0-3yrs
What We Offer for SAP Off Campus 2022
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The support engineer will be working on the SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance.
- Incident Solving
- Owns and manages concurrent SRs in a ticketing system.
- Provides solutions to technical issues impacting customers’ business processes and their ability to conduct commerce through SAP Ariba applications.
- Adheres to KPIs, especially responsiveness SLAs and productivity goals.
- Reports errors and code defects to development organizations; collaborates to prioritize fixes and validate solutions.
- Maintains personal broad knowledge of product area and deep component expertise.
- Participates in de-escalation plans and situation war rooms to resolve critical product issues impacting customer business operations.
- Collaborates with global support engineers across the product area to drive positive customer outcomes.
- Provides ongoing and timely communication via phone and email to customers regarding the status of their requests.
- Provides on-call support during evenings and weekends as required by a rotational schedule.
- Knowledge Transfer
- Coaches and mentors other Support Engineers to increase their product expertise and productivity.
- Drives creation of knowledge in component area of expertise and drives proactive proliferation of knowledge by creating Knowledge Base Articles and wiki documents.
- Additional Tasks
- Maintains and follows personal development plan by leveraging formal training and knowledge plans.
- All other duties as assigned.
Work Experience required for SAP Off Campus 2022
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or similar areas Preferred
- Experience in Support, Software Development or Quality Assurance
- Positive attitude and passion towards Customer support
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Writing SQL queries
- Analyzing logs based on error codes
- Reading Java and object-oriented programming
- XML, including SOAP and HTML
- Troubleshooting and debugging common web-browsers
- Successfully troubleshoot reported issues by gathering symptoms, narrowing down causes, and finding creative workarounds
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; ability to listen and work with customers in real-time. Ability to effectively handle difficult and challenging customer interactions; maintain poise and professionalism on every interaction
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and ability to work cross-culturally
- At least 0-3 Years working with an enterprise cloud application preferred
Education required for SAP Off Campus 2022
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a technical discipline or a minimum of 2 years of experience in Support, Software Development, or Quality Assurance
Apply Before the link Expires for SAP Off Campus 2022.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply SAP Off Campus 2022