SAP Off Campus Freshers Hiring
About Company: SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Company Name: SAP
Job Position: Developer Associate – ABAP
Work Location: Bangalore, India – 560066
Degree Required: Bachelor / Master of Engineering with preference of Computer Science Engineering
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Associate Developer – ABAP
SAP, originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. A top cloud company with 200 million users worldwide, SAP helps businesses of all sizes and in all industries to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and achieve their purpose.
Expectations and tasks:
- Be responsible for applications in SAP Solution Manager and should help our customers to seamlessly run their systems in the landscape
- Following agile methodologies, you will groom backlogs, design and develop solutions
- Should take care of the quality and maintenance for the responsible applications
- Exhibit learning agility by quickly upskilling on new tasks and concepts
- Support our customers during product deployment and critical operations via standard infrastructure, creating maintenance notes and documentation
Education and qualification / skills and competencies:
- Bachelor / Master of Engineering with preference of Computer Science Engineering
- Aggregate of 7 CGPA or 70% in Graduation or Post-Graduation Must have 60 % and above in 10th and +2
- 0 – 3 years of work experience
- Expertise in various technologies like ABAP, SAPUI5, OData, and Object-oriented concepts
- Strong collaboration and communication skills needed to ensure high customer satisfaction and work in cross-cultural teams and across geographies
- Very good analytical skills and debugging skills with an ability to handle complexity
- Experience in performance related topics and test-driven developments a plus point.
Apply Before the link Expires for SAP Off Campus Freshers Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here for SAP Off Campus Freshers Hiring