SAP Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring Details:
SAP SE is a German multinational software company based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg. It develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is the world’s leading enterprise resource planning software vendor.
Job Profile: Developer Associate
Degree Required: B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience Required: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
What you will do
In your role as an Associate Developer, you will be responsible for the coding, testing, and quality assurance for the SAP S/4HANA Product Master solutions with a high business value for our customers and partners.
You will assess and solve issues in new or existing code, and work with high attention to detail, reliability, and efficiency. You will collaborate closely with your team members to ensure success.
In your day-to-day you will:
- Lead development activities by taking end-to-end ownership of features from development through to deployment.
- Write clean and well-tested code and collaborate closely with LoB teams and work as part of the Scrum Team.
- We expect you to contribute to our Product Master backlogs for upcoming releases to shape our product along our customers’ needs and supporting existing customers
What you bring
- Are you analytical, self-motivated, and enjoy problem solving? Are you
- skilled in time management and task prioritization? Do you enjoy
- continuous learning and working efficiently in a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like you, do you also bring:
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken in English
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills across different functional roles and locations
- Experience in ABAP, SOAP Web Services, CDS views, RAP modeling, integration technologies, OData Services is a plus
- Self-motivated, self-driven, curious, open minded, resourceful, and flexible with the ability to learn quickly
Education and Experience
- BE/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech
- 0 – 3 years of ABAP, OData, SOAP Web Services skills development experience developing production grade software
- Proven ability to work in a distributed setup
- Good understanding of the agile and lean software development process
Apply Before the link Expires for SAP Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring.