SAP Recruitment 2023 for Associate Solution Support Engineer Role Details:
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Job Profile: Associate Solution Support Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/ B.Tech
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
About the Team:
Delight Customers. Always! is our leading vision as members of Product Support – Concur.
Product Support – Concur Engineer receives issues faced by customers for our market leading cloud-based expense solution. The Engineer researches on issue(s) across various resources, troubleshoots the problems and provides prompt resolution to the customer within the SLA Timelines. The SAP Concur support is often consultative & addresses intermediate to advanced service-related issues.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Win customer loyalty by creating memorable experiences for customers.
- Responsible to deliver ‘customer-centric service experience’ to our customers during every interaction.
- Develop and maintain strong functional and technical product knowledge.
- Work with our APAC, EMEA or AMER based customers in resolving their queries, issues related to SAP Concur Product.
- Resolve customer issues with transparency and urgency.
- Maintain ownership of the issue, manage client expectations & drive deliverables.
- Provide regular updates on case statuses and escalate issues while maintaining the customer experience.
- Create availability in daily schedule for customer calls.
- Improve existing articles or create new articles for the Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) knowledge base.
- Participate in (or drive, as requested) minor projects or initiatives.
- Responsible to make a human connection, demonstrate empathy and stay engaged until the customer query or issue is resolved.
- Explore opportunities to refine process practices and embrace change needed to achieve organizational goals.
- Conduct all external facing communication in a professional manner, and to a high level of customer service.
- Reinforcing a positive team culture by building and sharing knowledge, assisting others, and collaborating.
- Work effectively with peers, other departments, and management from different time zone to ensure customer needs or queries are handled effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- External customer facing experience preferred
- Technical background with understanding of SQL preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience in troubleshooting software / hardware / product / process / tool issues
- Ability to articulate a message to all levels of an organization (written, verbal, and presentation skills (English)
- Display passion for & responsibility to the customer, business & team
- Ability to work in a diverse cultural environment and be agile for change
- Research based learning oriented, analytical mindset for expert problem solving
- Task based, process driven approach to achieving objectives
- Schedule flexibility working on the weekdays & weekends
- Preferable experience with SAP Concur products or on similar SaaS / Cloud products
- Preferable experience on Finance & Accounts, knowledge in SQL, Python or any programming language for automation.
Apply Before the link Expires for SAP Recruitment 2023 for Associate Solution Support Engineer Role