Sapiens Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details:
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Official Website: www.sapiens.com
Job Profile: Developer
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Divisions: Sapiens P&C
The Sapiens Platform for Property & Casualty (P&C) offers a comprehensive suite for policy, billing and claims for all P&C insurance lines, and a comprehensive reinsurance solution enabling insurers to manage the entire range of reinsurance contracts and activities for all lines of business. A complete and affordable business intelligence solution, with over 100 pre-configured reports, dashboards, scorecards, ad-hoc reporting and hundreds of analytics, customer and agent portals, is included in the platform, as well as Sapiens cloud-based DigitalSuite for P&C, which offers an end-to-end, holistic and seamless digital experience for agents, customers, brokers, customer groups and third-party service providers.
Job Description for Sapiens Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of end-user insurance enterprise software (IDIT)
- Determine, analyze and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels.
- Estimates effort and timelines for the changes to be implemented.
- Perform development on a J2EE platform for the changes and testing
- Provide post-implementation support including analysis of production problems.
Requirements for Sapiens Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- Experience of 0-3 years in business application development in any leading programming platform.
- Experience with UI, Middleware, ORM, enterprise class application development using standard frameworks and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge on Databases and familiar with OOPs concepts.
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
- Good learner and self-starter, and a team player, ready for the next challenge – wherever it may be.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- B.E (or equivalent)
- Exposure to insurance, financial, healthcare processing systems – will be preferred.
Apply Before the ink Expires for Sapiens Off Campus Freshers Recruitment