Saviynt Hiring For Associate Engineer Details:
Company Info: Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance, including BP, Western Digital, Mass Mutual, and Koch Industries.
Company Website: www.saviynt.com
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 1-2 years
Degree Required: Any Graduates
- Deploy Identity Governance solution to meet partner requirements
- Design, deploy, implement, and integrate with critical applications and infrastructure
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create documentation for design and enablement of partners.
- Interact/coordinate with Partners as required for various strategic and COE initiatives.
- Enable & Support Partner community
- Assist operations team as required, coordinate with the product engineering team
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Technical pre-sales support for direct and partner sales teams
- Build new solutions and collaborate with the Innovation team
- Ensures delivery of high-quality product
- Bachelor’s/ equivalent in Engineering
- 1-2 years of industry experience in configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products preferred but freshers with strong technical background are also eligible.
- Thorough domain knowledge on the below areas of IAG
- User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning, and Reconciliation
- Auditing, Reporting and user activity Monitoring
- Access Certification
- Cloud Security
- Java/J2EE and strong SQL knowledge (Mandate for Freshers)
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP), Directories, etc.
- Experience with Linux Administration. (Mandate For Freshers)
- Direct customer interaction and management skills
- Experience with RFP responses and proposals
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply