Schlumberger Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details:
Schlumberger Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Reservoir Engineer | BE/BTech | Apply Now
Schlumberger Limited is an oilfield services company. Schlumberger employees represent more than 140 nationalities working in more than 120 countries. Schlumberger has four principal executive offices located in Paris, Houston, London, and The Hague. Schlumberger is the world’s largest offshore drilling company.
Job Profile: Reservoir Engineer
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Mumbai
Job Description for Schlumberger Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022:
- As a Reservoir Engineer, you’ll use data and our leading software products and solutions to create reservoir models that help clients make decisions that deliver safer, optimized, long-term production for each reservoir.
- You’ll evaluate the production potential of a reservoir by simulating fluid flow phase behaviour and reservoir physical properties.
- You’ll do this as part of multi-disciplinary teams that often include the client’s experts collaborating with you to deliver the most accurate results possible.
- We work with an unparalleled amount of clients, which means you’ll get a unique understanding of the industry and a huge diversity of situations to put your skills to test while expanding your knowledge.
- Software is a large part of this role.
- If you choose to, you will help clients implement our products, services and solutions and using your expertise to ensure their complex engineering and data challenges are met.
- It’s a role that requires a true passion for harnessing technological advances to solve tangible challenges.
- Your work will often be validated with actual reservoir data so every project is an opportunity to develop your skills and improve your work.
- You’ll draw on multiple disciplines and expertise from across our business to create and implement the solutions that make a difference to clients and extend the limits of what’s possible in our industry.
Job Responsibilities for Schlumberger Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022
- Evaluate the production potential of reservoirs by simulating fluid phase behaviour
- Support implementation of software solutions for clients control data quality
- Participate in field development planning to optimize production
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or Reservoir Engineering
- Detail-oriented, but able to interpret a wide range of well data
- Methodical, analytical and process-orientated
- Ambitious and looking for exposure on a wide range of projects
- Good written and spoken communication
- Able to effectively contribute to a team
- B.E. / B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering
- 0-3 years of experience (Graduated between 2019-2022)
Apply Before the link Expires for Schlumberger Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022.