Seagate is hiring Computer Science Engineering Interns!
About Company: Seagate Technology Holdings plc is an American data storage company. It was incorporated in 1978 as Shugart Technology and commenced business in 1979. Since 2010, the company has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Fremont, California, United States.
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Communicate and document software design and effectively listen
- Discuss technical problems with the development team for complex problem solutions
- Contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation and document results
- Utilize the coding skills to support and develop the new features
- Utilize your skills to provision and troubleshoot firmware bugs
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver work product in 3-week sprints
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Problem solver and initiator
- Team player and works with the team in synergy
- Demonstrated expertise in problem-solving and technical innovation
- Experience with software compile processes
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with object-oriented analysis, design, and development methodologies
- Understanding of embedded multi-threaded RTOS application development
- Good Presentation and Communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply