SEL Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. designs, manufactures and supports products and services ranging from generator and transmission protection to distribution automation and control systems. Founded in 1982 by Edmund O. Schweitzer III, SEL shipped the world’s first digital protective relay.
Job Profile: Application Engineering Intern
Degree Required: B.E/ B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide support for communication/automation/protection test beds.
2. Perform testing on existing and new technology.
3. Document testbed activities and results.
4. Support Sales and Customer Service and product development activities related to communication/automation/protection.
5. Support application engineers to develop best practice application guides for SEL technology that provide secure and compliant solutions.
6. Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
7. Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
8. Understand. Create. Simplify.
9. Other duties as assigned.
- Current student pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s).
Apply Before the link Expires for SEL Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.