Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Click Here to Register
Register & Upload your Resume for upcoming off campus drives Register Now
ServiceNow Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better. Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Job Profile: Software QA Engineer
Company Name: ServiceNow
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Register and Apply for Internships with stipened up to INR 2 lakh per month Register Now
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Job Description for ServiceNow Off Campus Freshers Hiring
What you get to do in this role:
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments
Qualifications require for ServiceNow Off Campus Freshers Hiring
To be successful in this role you have:
- 0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
- Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect – including tracking and addressing of any discovered issues.
- Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks.
Apply Before the link Expires for ServiceNow Off Campus Freshers Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for ServiceNow Off Campus Freshers Hiring