Settlin Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About The Company:
Settlin is a PropTech DFY (done-for-you) and ‘The digital broker’ – the first of its kind and the only end-to-end platform (from Property Intent to Registration) – majorly targeted for ‘Resale Home’ Buying. Despite all the digital transformations everywhere, proptech for residential property resale and purchase, has been limited to classifieds (DIYs) so far. All retail & services industries across India and the globe witnessed the shift from DIY startups to more fundamental DFY unicorns – eg. Justdial to Flipkart, OLX to Spinny. Except Property buying. With the technology and the capability to execute millions of property inspections across geographies at the same time, by deploying a white-collar gig-workforce, Settlin is the first and only end-to-end platform for resale and purchase of residential Real Estate.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
Target Batch: 2019-2022
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: April 2022
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
What is your role?
– Engineers at Settlin are expected to be strong problem solvers with a deep understanding of how to make software modular.
– If you’ve ever built a complete application/module all by yourself, that’s a major plus.
– train and coach other engineers on the team.
What should you have mandatorily?
– A hands-on on React, MongoDB
– A Deep Hunger to Learn and Create Technology
What will help you boost up your application?
– React Material UI Framework: Material UI
– Backend: Node.js, Meteor.js framework
– DevOps: AWS, CI/CD, Docker
– Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests, benchmarking and optimization
Why should you join us?
– We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges.
– Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it – right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination.
– We work on the latest technologies – MERN, Flutter, GraphQL. Mobile apps to data analytics to dev-ops.
– you will have an option to move into the area you want, with tremendous scope of learning.
– We have a liberal leave/work-from-home policy and a very cohesive atmosphere at office.
What will be your growth?
– We focus on professional and personal development of each and every team member.
– We do regular performance reviews, take your inputs on your interests and try to align your tasks with the same.
– We try to give you new different types of tasks and features so that you can learn to the fullest.
– There is also a half yearly appraisal scheme in place to ensure that you are aptly rewarded for your performance.
– Online Test
– Multiple Interview Rounds
Apply Before the link Expires using below steps
Apply Step 1- Register Here
Apply Step 2- Click here to Apply