SgurrEnergy Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring
SgurrEnergy was founded in 2002 in the UK, with the goal of excelling in renewable energy consulting. In 2007, an office was established in India to provide technical advisory, engineering and project management services for solar energy projects worldwide. With a promising future that resulted in accelerated global market expansion, we built a clientele of some of the world’s illustrious names.
With an extensive track record of over 61GW of solar projects globally, SgurrEnergy differentiates itself as an engineering consultant with a strong technical background; a 360° service provider capable of successfully delivering projects introduced at any stage of the project life-cycle.
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Degree Required: M.E/M.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
- Conduct solar resource assessment and compute energy yields using industry standards simulating software tools.
- Aiding department members in miscellaneous activities relevant to technology review, energy analysis and reporting.
- Research and preparation of relevant documentation for Solar PV, Battery Storage, wind and Hydrogen Technologies.
- Networking with manufacturers and research organizations.
- Preparation of review guides, checklists, and flowcharts for various processes.
- Maintain awareness of new product technology and communicate pertinent developments with colleagues.
- Support SgurrEnergy’s solar PV business development activities.
- Follow the integrated management system (IMS) requirement set by the company.
- ME/ MTech in Energy studies
- 60% marks in entire academics
- Ability to learn
- Organized, detail oriented and analytical.
- Self-initiating. Ability to work independently and as the member of a team.
- Ability to work and
- Basic understanding of solar PV systems and simulation software – SAM, PVsyst and MATLAB.
- Ability to write and compose clear and accurate reports in English
- Knowledge of the Indian PV market.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Application of numerical skills in MS Excel for identifying and solving problems.
- Basic knowledge of data analysis in Python / R
- Basic knowledge of VBA based Excel applications
- Basic Knowledge of Statistics.
- Professional development training in simulation softwares – PVsyst.
- Gain hands-on experience in solar PV plant design.
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals.
- An engaging company culture and competitive organization.
Apply Before the link Expires for SgurrEnergy Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.