ShareChat Off Campus Drive Details:
ShareChat (https://sharechat.com/about) is India’s largest social media and content marketplace platform that operates exclusively in Indic languages. We empower over 300 million strong monthly active users to share their opinions, record their lives and make new friends – all within the comfort of their language of choice. We are the leaders in the social content space in India with Moj being India’s largest short- video platform (160+ million MAUs, 50 million creators), and Sharechat being India’s leading social media and content marketplace platform that operates exclusively in 15 Indic languages (180 million MAUs, 32+ million creators).
Job Profile: ML Intern – Generative AITechnical Support
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Locations: Bangalore
What does the team do?
Within the Sharechat AI team, we are looking for an ML intern to help us build Generative AI based cutting-edge solutions for Indian consumers. In this role you would be responsible for researching, training and deploying Generative AI models for computer vision and NLP use cases. Prior experience in training large language/diffusion models on custom datasets is highly preferable. The internship will have considerable emphasis on research so interested candidates with prior experience in publishing in top tier conferences will be preferred.
You would be joining us at an exciting time! The science behind Generative AI is rapidly changing, and we’re making big progress at a rapid pace.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop models that can generate content for 300 million users
- Train and deploy large scale models using machine learning and deep learning based techniques
- Feature learning and enhancement across multiple modalities
- Evaluating models in multiple offline, online settings to gauge its efficacy in an industrial setup
- Opportunity to publish in high impact conferences to showcase your work
- Collaborate with peers and teams to build models and platforms to enhance ML@Sharechat
Who are you?
- Familiarity with LLMs/Diffusion models
- Comfortable in working on machine learning frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch and libraries like scikit-learn
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skillsExcellent coding skills in at least one of Python, Go, C/C++, Java, NodeJS. Knowledge of SQL is a huge plus
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Some knowledge of agile development methodologies (Git/Github, Docker, Jupyter Notebook)
Where you’ll be?
Apply Before the link Expires for ShareChat Off Campus Drive.