ShareChat Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
ShareChat (https://sharechat.com/about) is India’s leading social media platform that operates exclusively in Indic languages. We empower our 180 million strong monthly active user community to share their opinions, record their lives and make new friends – all within the comfort of their language of choice. Our short video platform Moj, has today emerged as India’s leading short video destination with 160 million strong monthly active users. The platform has been designed for artists and creators to create innovative short video content and display their creativity to millions, globally. At ShareChat we are spearheading India’s internet revolution. By providing a meaningful social experience, we are determining how the next billion users will interact on the internet.
ShareChat aims to provide a comfortable digital space not only for the people who want to use the Internet in their mother tongue but also for first-time internet users, to share their thoughts, emotions, opinions and become friends with others without any social stigma or language as a barrier.
Job Profile: Intern – HR (Employee Engagement)
Company Name: ShareChat
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Job type: Internship
We are looking for interns who are fluent in Gujarati and will be instrumental in helping us in ideating the content and running online campaigns for the specific lingual groups and markets. You will work with Trending content operation to capture trends and other big daily updates to increase the engagement on our platform.
What you’ll do:
- Understand our target audience and users
- Use their understanding of the different target audience, latest trends and pop culture of the region to review content for quality
- Assist the leads in developing daily trends and come up with interesting topics to increase engagement on the platform
- Run campaigns on the platform after understanding user interests.
- Keep a sanity check of the platform at a macroscopic level.
Who you are:
- Written and spoken fluency in Gujarati and business proficiency in English
- Basic skills in MS Excel (or Google Sheet) and MS Word (or Google Doc)
- Strong ability to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Deep interest in the local culture, trends and pop culture
- Decision making ability
- Attention to detail
Apply before the link Expires for ShareChat Off Campus Freshers Hiring.