Shell Freshers Recruitment As Associate Engineer Details:
Shell is a global energy company where we work towards powering progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. In India Shell has its business footprint in Information Technology, Projects & Technology, Finance Operations, Integrated Gas, and Downstream & Upstream spread across more than 7 main locations.
Job Role Associate IT Operations Engineer
Experience 01 year
Salary Best in Industry
Job Location Bangalore
Where you fit in
As an Associate IT Operations Engineer, you will be part of the Workday Functional DevOps team, supporting functional configuration that is an integral part of the Compensation Module. Also, you will be deeply involved in end-to-end system features implementation, from design, configuration, testing and defects resolution to post-deployment maintenance and troubleshooting.
You will be required to understand both the technical and business side of HRIT processes, to deliver greater business impact and improved employee experience in a more affordable way.
What’s the role
- Actively contribute to value delivery through “One Team – One Goal”, “Self-Organizing” and “Continuous Improvement” agile principles. We operate with a strong emphasis on teamwork and close collaboration across all roles and functions
- Troubleshoot issues in the Workday landscape & integrations to multiple systems – deploying fixes and/or working with other systems support teams to identify/deploy a fix
- Monitor end-to-end Workday landscape using monitoring tools, investigate and pro-actively fix systemic issues either through system changes or working with other systems support teams
- Ensuring the integrity of the end-to-end landscape, data flows and integrations with connected systems throughout the change and deployment lifecycle.
- Have a solid understanding of user needs – capture/clarify requirements to enable impact analysis and delivery of committed change requests in Workday through sprints
- Stay up to date with Workday Product development and Community, utilizing best practices and technical documentation available
- Engage on a daily basis with colleagues from HRIT DevOps Team (Product Owner, Scrum Master, DevOps Analysts, DevOps Engineers, security, Information Risk Management (IRM) & other IT and HR areas specialists) and actively participate in scrum ceremonies
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and minimum 1 year of experience in information technology
- Quick learner who can upskill in Workday Core HCM and Compensation module with our internal medium intense training. This also expects a Self-learning effort (under guidance)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and listening skills)
- Minimum 1 year of Application development or support (any IT application)
- Good to have Knowledge of ServiceNow and Azure tools
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, fast-paced and handle planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Influencing and showcasing stakeholder management skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply