Shell Graduate Programme 2023 Details:
About Company: Shell is a global energy company with around 87,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We serve more than 30 million customers at almost 46,000 retail service stations every day.
Official Website: www.shell.in
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee
Industry Type: Oil and Gas
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
WHERE YOU FIT IN for Shell Graduate Programme 2023
- Shell’s purpose is to power progress together, by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come. At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.
- As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways. There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the energy industry. Join us in our ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, and sooner if that is possible.
- Shell is one of the most diversified international energy company in India with over 10,000 employees and presence across upstream, integrated gas, downstream, renewable energy, and deep capabilities in R&D, digitalization, and business operations. With a focus on digitization and future ready sustainable solutions, the company is nurturing a vibrant ecosystem in India to accelerate energy innovations with Shell E4 for start-ups, Shell Eco-marathon and investments in new energy companies. Shell also remains committed to making positive contributions to the communities in which it operates through programmes like NXplorers, Access to Energy and Road Safety across India.
- This posting covers all roles across the Commercial, Corporate, and Technical programme. Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position. However, if you are interested in a specific role, you can express your interest.
DEADLINE: The deadline for application is 31st July 2023. Early application is strongly recommended as Shell recruits on a rolling basis.
WHAT’S THE ROLE for Shell Graduate Programme 2023?
Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience.
We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally. The Graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed. You can have a purpose-driven career at Shell. The work you’ll do every day will have a positive impact on your life, your community, and the world
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You should enjoy being challenged, rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
To be eligible for the Shell Graduate Programme :
- You must be in the final year of your post-graduation or have graduated with an advanced degree like Masters or PhD from a recognized university with less than 3 years’ work experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You need to be an Indian citizen or Permanent Resident or have a valid work permit for India
- You are required to have graduated prior to your first day at Shell.
We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate and develop.
WHAT WE OFFER :
We’ll help you discover your potential with outstanding career opportunities. You’ll be able to continuously seek out new ideas and experiences ,collaborating with a global network of people, working on some of the most commercially and innovatively driven projects in the world.
Below are just few highlights of what we offer,all of which contributes towards making Shell a rewarding place to work.
- Excellent Flexibility and Work Life Balance
- Comprehensive financial rewards & benefits
- Working environment
- Development opportunities
Apply Before the link Expires for Shell Graduate Programme 2023