SHL Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
SHL helps organizations assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services and benchmark data and offer support to clients across the entire employee life cycle, engaging HR and leaders from Finance, IT, Sales and other organizational teams. As a result, we help executives improve business performance by realizing the value and potential of people
Would you like to work with the team that created the 2019 world HR best product? Recognized for its world-class design-driven by AI, while meeting the highest psychometric standards on any device.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE/EEE)
Target Batch: 2022
Probation/Training Period: 2 Months
Salary: INR 6.5 LPA to 8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Post final semester examination(June 2022)
– We are seeking an Associate Software Engineer to join our Product Engineering team.
– As a developer, your primary focus will be on developing applications and implementing best practices.
– You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
– You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
– Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
– We’re looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and can learn quickly.
– You should have a desire to deliver a new and beautiful product.
– This work will be the foundation to deliver a web-based SaaS platform.
– Developing modern, backend/front-end, consumer-facing web apps
– Building reusable components for future use
– Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
– Implementing responsiveness for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
– Write unit tests (using Jest), and be an advocate for testable code with high coverage
– Coping with pressure and set backs
– Planning and organising
– Following instructions and procedures
– Presenting and communicating information
– Working with People
What SHL Can Offer You:
– A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.%u202F
– A comprehensive benefits package.%u202F
– Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.%u202F
– The ability to engage, influence,%u202Fand impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.%u202F
– Technical Round -1
– Technical Round -2
– HR Round
Apply Before the link Expires, Only Shortlisted candidates are informed for further interview process.
Apply Step 1- Register Here
Apply Link Step 2- Click Here to Apply for SHL Off Campus Freshers Hiring