Shure Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Shure Incorporated is an American audio products corporation. It was founded by Sidney N. Shure in Chicago, Illinois, in 1925 as a supplier of radio parts kits.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Hyderabad
Shure is a global leader in professional audio electronics with a history of product innovation spanning over 90 years. The Shure Hyderabad location has been operational since June 2019. We are looking for talented Graduate Engineer Traineers
Note: This role can be Hybrid from our Hyderabad office.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Lead.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Lead and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics)
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.Good to have –
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
Apply Before the link Expires for Shure Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023.