Siemens Energy Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
As modern professional engineers, mechanical/design engineers use computer systems to test designs and run virtual simulations to determine how a machine will work or integrate with connected systems, as well as computer aided design (CAD) and computer aided manufacturing (CAM) programs. Mechanical engineers also need to understand dynamics, mechanics, thermodynamics, structural analysis, and electricity. We are looking for an individual who is ready to become a well-rounded team member, who is a key player and contact for a wide spectrum of internal and external customers and suppliers, does this sound like you?
Must-Have Skills & Qualification
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Maintain positive external and internal customer satisfaction.
- 4 years degree with first class in all years
- Should have knowledge of Mechanical engineering fundamental like strength of material, machine design, thermodynamics etc.
- Should be able to work in any CAD software & PLM software.
- Should have good Analytical skills.
- Should be an Enthusiastic team player in team.
- Should possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in shifts, as per business needs.
- Ability to Read & Understand CAD drawings & other supporting documents.
- Re-Modification of Dimensions and change of Plan according to the projects.
- Maintain the Engineering file with process control for all components.
- Support engineering activities under guidance of technical expert.
- Perform basic engineering calculations to support order execution
- Recording and tracking of engineering hours utilized for various projects
- Support productivity improvement and establish best practices within assigned area of work
Apply Before the link Expires for Siemens Energy Freshers Recruitment 2023