Silicon Labs Looking To Hire For an Engineer Role Details:
We are Silicon Labs. We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
Company Website: www.silabs.com
Job Profile: Engineer I – Product & System Apps
Experience Required: Experienced (1+ year)
Work Location: Hyderabad
What we’re looking for:
Applications Engineering at Silicon Labs is recognized as a core function, enabling the company to deliver successful products into successful customer IoT solutions. This role is a key link between Silicon Labs product engineering and the customer application. The AE is a primary contact for customer’s engineering teams working on integrating Silicon Labs products into their systems. The AE understands customer requirements and supports them during evaluation, integration, prototype, certification, and production phases of their product development. The AE also creates reference applications, evaluation kit examples, writes application notes, and participates in product engineering release and marketing activities.
Skills you’ll need:
- Expertise in MCU based embedded systems design and embedded software development.
- Exposure to integration of Wi-Fi and BT/BLE connectivity into IoT Solutions
- Experience in customer interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
- Present Silicon Labs Wireless IoT solutions to customers
- Understand customer application requirements and suggest appropriate solutions
- Present technical advantages and differentiations of the company’s products to customers
- Support customers during evaluation, integration, prototype, certification, and production phases of their product development
- Create and provide technical training to customers, sales representatives and distributors as well as internal sales team
- Create application notes and write articles
- Create reference applications and product demonstrations using Silicon Labs wireless solutions
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor or Masters in Electronics or Computer Engineering and 1+ years of related experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Silicon Labs Looking To Hire For Engineer Role.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Silicon Labs Looking To Hire For Engineer Role