Simpl Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Simpl is India’s fastest-growing 1-tap checkout network meant to make payments invisible and money-intelligent. Simpl is on a mission to empower merchants to build trusted relationships with customers, one transaction at a time. With over 20,000 available merchants and 25 million-plus users pan-India, Simpl envisions creating a frictionless and inclusive digital payments experience for India that empowers and fosters trust between merchants and their customers.
Job Profile: Data APM/Intern
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
The Data APM is responsible for Data Platform planning and execution throughout the Life Cycle on the data platform, including gathering and prioritizing product and user requirements, defining the data platform vision, and working closely with data engineering, analytics and data science to deliver a GREAT data ecosystem.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Prioritize and manage the sprint backlogs.
2. Define product feature sets, facilitate and manage backlog grooming sessions and draw clear requirements for stories.
3. Break down feature sets into quantifiable and measurable stories for the design, engineering, and testing teams to deliver on.
4. Analyze competing products in this space for feature parity and capability comparisons.
5. Monitor feature usage and user behaviour for better product/feature adoption.
6. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
7. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
8. Collaborate across disciplines including Design, sales, marketing, Customer support,
9. Development, and Data Science teams to work in tandem.
10. Manage product build timelines, priorities, and dependencies across agile teams
1. 0 – 2 years experience as a data analyst, Analytics Engineer, Data Scientist or Software Engineer
2. Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
3. Strong analytical and quantitative skills — you use data and metrics to back up assumptions, test hypotheses, and evaluate results;
4. Demonstrates technical acumen, with broad knowledge of technical trends and new solutions;
5. Good verbal and written communication skills;
The Associate Product Manager is responsible for working closely with the Product Managers to plan and execute throughout the product life-cycle. You will be part of the product management team who will be responsible for planning and driving the product vision and strategy of the data product team at Simpl.
Apply Before the link Expires for Simpl Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023.