Societe Generale Off-Campus Details:
Société Générale S.A., colloquially known in English speaking countries as SocGen, is a French-based multinational financial services company founded in 1864, registered in downtown Paris and headquartered nearby in La Défense.
Company Name: Societe Generale
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
This role is to work in the development of tools for Global transaction and payment services. Requirements are for a developer who could manage end-to-end developments for features, and deliver value to end users, with strong alignment to the feature team model.
- Experience level of 0 to 2 years.
- Developer with proven ability to implement solutions using SOA architecture with Java & J2EE technologies.
- Front-end development experience using Angular or React newer versions.
- Craftmanship mindset – on Clean code, TDD, BDD, automations, CI CD.
- Experience of Agile / Scrum framework
- Proficiency in Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Rest API,
- Exposure to monitoring tools like ELK Stack, Kibana, Maven, Jenkins, SONAR.
- Candidate should have good analytical skills and pickup faster.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply