Software AG Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
About the company:
Software AG began its journey in 1969, the year that technology helped put a man on the moon and the software industry was born. We’re passionate about software, passionate about our people, and passionate about using technology to create truly world class.
Job Profile: CICD Intern
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 3-6months
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: We are seeking interns with 3 to 6 months of experience.
Including individuals with basic coding knowledge, to manage Build promotion and Quality improvements dashboards. This critical role involves build pipeline automation, quality non-functional improvements, and creating dashboards to enhance our release flow and deployment quality. Interns will be responsible for these activities, contributing to efficient operations and improved outcomes.
- Understanding of build pipeline concepts and practices
- Proficiency in automation tools and technologies
- Initiate and derive CICD Build pipeline automation and Quality improvements.
- Automate tools required for CICD checks, reporting, and create dashboards and metrics like DORA.
- Basic programming skills and software delivery knowledge.
- Work on new PoCs/Tools to streamline CICD or process improvements.
- Maintain and govern CI/CD build pipeline promotion process.
- Follow up on Quality KPIs and create Dashboards for visibility, governance, and reporting.
- Perform Data Analysis on Customer specific SIs and other metrics.
- Build reports and analyze test coverage by various cross teams.
- Collaborate with teams to review and automate Gremlin Reliability Testing.
- Build Test coverage metrics and tools for functional and non-functional areas.
- Governance of established processes and provide weekly reports.
Apply Before the link Expires for Software AG Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.