SoftwareONE Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Are you interested in IT and want to gain experience but also develop your career at a global company? At SoftwareONE we offer you a Junior position in our Cloud Software & Services team. And the best part – we teach you everything you need to know through our SoftwareONE Academy!
Job Profile: Associate- Software Asset Management
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Experience Required: 0 -6 Months
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Gurgaon/Bangalore
As a Software Assest Management (SAM) Associate – you will be trained & Working with internal stakeholders and functional groups to effectively and efficiently to analyze demand volumes, Re-harvest where opportunities exist, Procure best product, Right size footprint – removing unused deployments., Procure based on actual usage/needs, Purchasing at right support levels, Advise internal stakeholders on options, if available, Specify how software is deployed
and Ensure deployment done as per recommendation.
You will also be learning and trained for tasks regarding onboarding from new customers like:
- Subscription Management Ensuring subscription renewals done prior to expiry date and are renewed at the right level, include the right options and are done based on needs.
- Operational Reporting Reporting on software/subscription applications on usage, costing, inventorying, maintenance expiry and compliance.
- Compliance Management Working with internal stakeholders to ensure deployment of software applications are compliant and if not, working with the stakeholders to remediate any non-compliance.
- Demand Management / Collation Collating demand from various stakeholders/functional groups within customer organization to collate similar product requirements for the purpose of ordering sufficient licenses to meet demand and also leverage on volume discounts.
- Budget Management Propose and own a specific budget amount for the purpose of BAU software license & subscription renewals. Portfolio Manager will be responsible for utilization of this budget.
- Vendor Payment Management Ensuring publishers/resellers are paid correct amounts and within a given timeframe.
- Periodic/Ad-hoc stakeholder meetings Participate in team periodic team meetings, project meetings with other functional groups in customer organization as may be required.
- You will be part of a dynamic team of skilled colleagues, expected to keep your skills and qualifications up to date through SoftwareONE’s generous training allowance.
- Your spoken English language skills will be essential in keeping customers informed of progress and dealing with any concerns
What do we need to see from you?
- Graduate degree in Computer Science
- Understanding of Software Assest Management Licensing Knowledge
- Excellent English communication skills
- You should be proactive and keen to take accountability.
- Experience – 0-6 Months
- Highly motivated, driven, and self-starting individual with enthusiasm to learn and pursue a career in SAM.
Nice to Have:
- An understanding of Software Asset Management (SAM) Licensing Knowledge &
Basic of using ServiceNow Request Management Tool will considered as an added advantage.
What we have to offer
- A career within an innovative company with a unique corporate culture
- Top rating on Glassdoor
- A variety of training and development opportunities
- Top technical equipment for your new job
- No dress code – wear what you feel comfortable in
Apply Before the link Expires for SoftwareONE Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023.