Solera Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Solera is the global leader in vehicle lifecycle management software-as-a-service, data, and services. Through four lines of business – vehicle claims, vehicle repairs, vehicle solutions and fleet solutions – Solera is home to many leading brands in the vehicle lifecycle ecosystem, including Identifix, Audatex, DealerSocket, Omnitracs, LoJack, Spireon, eDriving/Mentor, Explore, CAP HPI, Autodata, and others. Solera empowers its customers to succeed in the digital age by providing them with a “one-stop shop” solution that streamlines operations, offers data-driven analytics, and enhances customer engagement, which Solera believes helps customers drive sales, promote customer retention, and improve profit margins. Solera serves over 300,000 global customers and partners in 100+ countries.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
- Software development, modeling, simulation, testing, and quality assurance.
- Object-oriented design.
- Analysis of user requirements, software, and code.
- Completing systems risk and reliability analysis.
- Object-oriented analysis.
- Monitoring systems performance.
- Perform maintenance and software integrations for existing systems.
- Maintain or exceed compliance with industry standards.
- Application development for the full lifecycle of software.
- Identify and assess new technologies prior to implementation.
Planning and Project Management
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Creating technical specifications.
Apply Before the link Expires for Solera Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.