S&P Global Freshers Recruitment For Associate Details:
About S&P Global: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
Official Website: www.spglobal.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
IHS Markit Portfolio Valuations provides an independent, post-trade valuation service to buy-side institutions globally, covering vanilla and exotic OTC derivatives, cash instruments and structured notes across all asset classes. The service also offers clients the ability to receive an aggregated set of counterparty marks for their trades.
- Portfolio Valuations (PV) is looking for a strong manual/automation tester willing to work in a dynamic environment.
- The candidate will work closely with global cross-functional teams across Development, Devops , QA, Technology, Business Analysis and Project Management., to ensure project deliveries. The candidate will be responsible for setting up cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code, automating test cases and would be required to work closely with the key stakeholders and technical teams to ensure smooth and timely delivery.
- The candidate will be required to have excellent inter-personal, coordination skills, and hands-on experience in development / technology. Candidate needs to work towards the team’s goals of high test-coverage, automated and frequent deployment, and regular cycles of code delivery, testing and feedback.
- PV deploys back-end and middleware as a service-oriented architecture, and this is accessed by other tools that we maintain including web applications, web services and desktop add-ins.
Duties & accountabilities
- Take responsibility for team’s deliverables, both in terms of timeliness and software quality.
- Work closely with the global Portfolio Valuations team, take ownership of various components in the platform, and gain a solid understanding of how these components fit within the overall platform.
- Owns, Implement and maintain various aspects of IHS Markit’s Java-based hosted valuations platform, working within a global team.
- Develop new software, and enhance existing software, to high-standards. Adhere to best practices that enhance user experience, usability, scalability, performance and security. Drive technology initiatives
- Take responsibility for code quality and automation test coverage.
- Ensuring clear communication on status to all stakeholders including regular progress and updates to your manager, peers and leads.
- Establish a productive working relationship with main product stakeholders.
- Work with Operations teams to support daily processing, and work with them to identify possible improvements to help improve efficiency.
Business competencies, education and experience
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 0 to 2 years of experience working on Test(Postman/Test NG/Junit/ Mockito/Selenium) frameworks
- Strong core Java skills (with good understanding of XML/JSON/Postgres databases/SQL)
- Comfortable working with both UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
Strong technical and platform knowledge, including some or all of:
- Distributed applications
- Infrastructure as Code , Terraform
- Web services
- Spring Boot
- Load/performance testing
- Frontend test frameworks
- XML, JAXB, JSON serialization
- Postgres \ SQL
- It will be good to have experience in development of Microservices, Serverless technologies and Amazon Web Services.
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodology and industry best practices.
- Thorough understanding of fundamental software engineering and computer science principles: object-oriented design, structured design, databases, algorithms, data structures, usability, refactoring debugging, and configuration management.
- Excellent design and problem solving skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for S&P Global Freshers Recruitment For Associate
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for S&P Global Freshers Recruitment For Associate